SNOW TOW SKI / MODEL 2264
The original Snow Tow ski is the accessory of choice for avid ice fishermen. It easily hooks up to your ice shack, taking the brunt of the tongue weight off your towing vehicle. This makes towing larger trailers over ice and snow a cinch with your ATV or side by side, providing convenient and safe mobility around the lake.
- Heavy duty 1/4" aluminum construction
- 2" coupler and 2" chrome ball included
- Over 7 feet of welding for superior toughness
- Quick release tow bar with hitch pin
- Plastic (UHMWPE) runners on bottom
- Can accommodate 2-5/16" ball for larger trailers
- Size: 20" wide X 41" long, 16-3/4" to top of ball
- Weight: 45 lbs (with tow bar)
- Ball size: 2" (any ball with a 1" shank will fit)
- Coupler: Fits 2" ball
- Tow Bar: 45" long, extends 28" past front lip of ski. Tube has 1/4" wall.
- Front lip: 7" rise
The tow ski from Snow Tow is designed to make life with your fish house easier. We use top quality, industrial grade materials and the latest in metal fabrication techniques to bring you the best quality and usability in the product segment.
Rugged build quality and exclusive design features allow you to explore the lake for that next hot spot. Keeping you mobile and catching more fish.
Unique Features of Model 2264
There is a deeper cut out on the back side of the ski plate which allows for quicker attachment to ice shacks with a tongue jack that is very near the coupler. If you have questions regarding the compatibility of this ski with your ice house, please call a dealer in your area or contact our sales team.
QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS? ASK HERE...
© Innovative Fabricators, Inc.